Blue Valley Multi-Service Center
The Blue Valley Multi-Service Center provides social services to individuals and families in need living in the Blue Valley School District.Contact Information
Julie Marshall, M.A.
Community Social Services Manager
7500 W. 149th Terr.
Overland Park, KS 66223
(913) 239-4560 / voice
(913) 715-2515 / fax
- Raise and donate money to your school district's community fund.
- Organize a food drive.
- Purchase and donate grocery and gasoline gift certificates.
- Help sort and organize in the food pantry.
- Donate backpacks and school supplies.
- Help in the office by answering the phone and greeting visitors.
- Provide gift bags for children.
- Organize a drive for personal hygiene items.
- Help your church or organization arrange a monthly food drive.
- Donate toys to the birthday shop.
- Provide baby items and diapers.
- Help with fund raising.
- Donate specialized services to low-income clients.
Please give us a call
to find our what is most needed in your community. We are always open
to new and innovative ideas.
Example: Provide car care and repair. Assist with hair styling. Provide dry cleaning.
The center is located on the campus of the Blue Valley School District, at 151st and Metcalf.
From 151st Street:
- Turn north on Marty (1 block west of Metcalf).
- Go to the left of the round-about.
- Park in the lot on your right. (The east side of building)
- Follow the sidewalk around to the north side of the tan brick building.
- There are some white mobile trailers on the northeast side of the building.
- Go across the sidewalk to the first set of doors. Ring the doorbell on
the right to enter.
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Assistance is provided by appointment only. Please call (913) 239-4560 to schedule an appointment.