Gardner-Edgerton Multi-Service Center
The Gardner-Edgerton Multi-Service Center provides social services to individuals and families in need living in the Gardner/Edgerton School District.Contact Information
Community Social Services Manager
510 W. Main Suite D
Gardner, KS 66030
There are many ways to help needy individuals and families living in our community.
Here are just some of the ways you can help.
- Raise and donate money to your school district's community fund.
- Organize a food drive.
- Purchase and donate grocery and gasoline gift certificates.
- Donate new clothing.
- Help sort and organize in the food pantry.
- Donate backpacks and school supplies.
- Help out in the office by answering the phone and greeting visitors.
- Organize a drive for personal hygiene items.
- Donate small household items.
- Provide baby items and diapers.
- Help with fund raising.
- Donate specialized services to low-income clients.
Please give us a call
to find our what is most needed in your community. We are always open
to new and innovative ideas.
Example: Provide car care and repair. Assist with hair styling. Provide dry cleaning.
Take I-35 south to the Gardner exit and turn west (right) at the stop sign.
You will be on 175th St., which is also Main Street. Continue on Main Street
through Downtown Gardner (about 3.0 mi).
Continue W through the stoplight at Center St. The road will split, stay to the left and immediately turn right into the parking lot shared with Oakbrook Animal Hospital.
The multi-service center is located in the Westside Plaza Building at 510 W. Main, Suite D.
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Assistance is provided by appointment only.
(913) 715-8980 to schedule an appointment.