North Central Multi-Service Center
The North Central Multi-Service Center provides social services to individuals and families in need living in the Shawnee Mission School District.Contact Information
Community Social Services Manager
12425 W. 87th Street Parkway, Suite 300
Lenexa, KS 66215
(913) 715-6651 / voice
(913) 715-6670 / fax
There are many ways to help needy individuals and families living in our community.
Here are just some of the ways you can help.
- Raise and donate money to your school district's community fund..
- Donate your time by helping answer phones and greeting visitors at the center.
- Donate specialized services to low income clients
- Organize a food drive.
- Purchase and donate grocery and gasoline gift certificates.
- Help sort and organize in the food pantry.
- Donate backpacks and school supplies.
- Organize a drive for personal hygiene items.
- Provide baby items and diapers.
Please give us a call
to find our what is most needed in your community. We are always open
to new and innovative ideas.
Example: Provide car care and repair. Assist with hair styling. Provide dry cleaning.
The center is located on the corner of 87th St. Parkway and Long St., west of I-35 and west of Quivira.
It is on the south side of the street, across from the Lenexa Police Department.
Monday through Friday - 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Assistance is provided by appointment only. Please call (913) 715-6650 to schedule an appointment.