Northeast Multi-Service Center
The Northeast Multi-Service Center provides social services to individuals and families in need living in northeast Johnson County.Contact Information
Clare Opie, Community Social Services Manager
4850 Rosewood Drive
Roeland Park, Kansas 66205
(913) 826-3130 / voice
(913) 826-3137 / fax
What are some of the volunteer opportunities?
There are many ways to help needy individuals and families living in our community.
Here are just some of the ways you can help:
- Raise and donate money to your school district's community fund.
- Donate your time by helping answer phones and greeting visitors at the center.
- Donate specialized services to low-income clients.
- Organize a food drive.
- Purchase and donate grocery and gasoline gift certificates.
- Help sort and organize in the food pantry.
- Donate backpacks and school supplies.
- Organize a drive for personal hygiene items.
- Provide baby items and diapers.
Please give us a call
to find our what is most needed in your community. We are always open
to new and innovative ideas.
Example: Provide car care and repair. Assist with hair styling. Provide dry cleaning.
The Northeast Multi-Service Center is located in the Roeland Park Community Center just north of Johnson Drive between Nall Avenue and Roe Boulevard. The address is 4850 Rosewood Drive, Roeland Park, KS 66205.
To reach the Community Center via Johnson Drive, travel north on Nall Avenue; go east (right) at 51st Street; go north (left) on Rosewood Drive; and continue on Rosewood until you come into the Community Center parking lot.
To reach the Community Center via I-35, take the Lamar Exit and go south to 51st Street. Go east (left) on 51st Street; go north (left) at Rosewood Drive; and continue on Rosewood until you come into the Community Center Parking lot.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Assistance is provided by appointment only. Please call (913) 826-3130 to schedule an appointment.